- Provides multidisciplinary care, especially in the behavioural medicine/psychosomatic medicine/neuropsychiatry domains. Provides subsidized consultation and intervention service.
- Provides practical training opportunity to trainees.
- Participates in research projects.
- Disaster management training (2005) for counselors and community rehabilitation workers. India Ocean Tsunami disaster of South India/South East Asia 2004. CMB experts (services engaged by the Rangoonwala Foundation, UK)
- Geriatric Health workshops, in association with Senior Citizen’s Associations /ASCOP, 2005-2006.
- Stress and fitness management workshops/lectures for Pune Police, SRP, paramilitary CRP, and Army Physical Training School, since 2005.